Saturday, January 8, 2011

Meet the Newest Fly Girl!

Happy 2011 to all! We're really looking forward to another fabulous year, and we're pleased to kick off the new year with a new addition to our team! For those of you who may have been viewing our product photos on Facebook and wondered 'Who's that girl rockin' the velvet jumper with sparkly tights?' - meet Erin! With her love of both fashion and Italian culture, Erin seems like a great fit for our boutique in the heart of Little Italy. So, without further ado, here she is, in her own words:

Ciao!

Hello, hello, everyone! My name is Erin and I am SO EXCITED to introduce myself as the newest member of The Velvet Fly team! I wanted to officially say hello and “scribble” a few lines about myself for all who are curious and interested!

I graduated from Boston University this past May with a degree in communications/public relations and a concentration in Italian. I then spent the summer abroad in Italy pursuing one of my biggest passions: the Italian language/culture (hence my use of Ciao… I’m seriously obsessed with all things Italian). Upon my return to the states, I moved back to my favorite U.S. city- Boston - and picked up a plethora of jobs. The majority of my jobs are retail-related, because I’m also clothing obsessed; thus the need for SEVERAL of them. I nearly cried the first time I walked into The Velvet Fly and saw that they carried Lia Molly :)

Anyways, enough about me! I’d really just love to meet all of you, as we share a common love: The Velvet Fly! I’ll be at the store mostly on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so, please stop by to say hello and check out our ever-changing and always fabulous merchandise!

Cheers and Happy New Year!
Erin

No comments: